Tint Sleeves | Conversource
Conversource Tint Sleeves are the choice of flexographic printers for overall tinting, flood coating and varnishing. The precision-ground, continuous surface eliminates press bounce associated with using printing plates.
Tint Sleeves, also known as flood coaters, are tint cylinders comprised of precision-ground polymeric tubing.
Tint Sleeves lay down continuous uniform solid colors or overcoats such as varnishes. Tint sleeves are also an excellent choice for applying primers and adhesives.
Conversource carries a full line of Tint Sleeves in EPDM, silicone, and rubber compounds in a variety of durometers (hardness). Our full line covers the most commonly used and challenging water-based, solvent, and UV based inks. Excellent product selection for varnishes and adhesives as well.
- Wide variety of tint sleeves to meet every flood coating need from printing solids to applying varnishes
- Broad selection for applying adhesives and other coatings as well
- Extended wear resistance options available
- Excellent rating for quality and results
- Quicker change overs
- More complete coverage
- Eliminates pin-holing associated with printing solids
- Improves print quality by providing excellent solid color printing
- Reduces defects in color reproduction
- Provides smooth and consistent lay down of laminates and overcoats
- Eliminates bounce associated with using plates
- Allows for faster and longer press runs
- Improves productivity
Individual Product Details Below
Or, download our Tint Sleeve overview at:
Tint Sleeve - Product Line Summary >>